Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i used to say i don't like clogs

but when i saw this pair of clogs (and tried it on), i was amazed on how it looked nice on my feet.
and my whole perception of them became different, and now, i love clogs!

this was purchased from Forever 21 last week. they only have 2 pairs left. size 6 & 7.
i tried on 7, and yey! it fit me! i'm actually a size 8 1/2 (usually 9 if they don't have half sizes).

this morning, i was blog hopping, and i saw these pair of clogs.
i really really liked the design of it, but when i saw that it's a Jeffrey Campbell item, i was in love! :)
i might post a picture of it some other time. :)




-M
all photos were taken by me (also modeled by me) :)

1 comment:

  1. Those clogs look fabulous! Can't believe they're from Forever21!

    bubbs...

    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails